Terms and Conditions
Please read these conditions carefully as they apply to all Directions CIM Travel bookings:
- Suppliers: Directions CIM Travel is not itself a transport, tour event or accommodation provider. When making your travel arrangements, Directions CIM Travel act only as an agent on behalf of the airlines, hotels, tour operators and other suppliers who supply services.
- Payment: A Non-refundable deposit, or full payment is due upon reservation and is based on the airline fare conditions, hotel advice, or tour package booked on your behalf. You will be notified the amount, and terms at time of booking. Payments are dependent on, and are pending departure date, or special conditions advised by the provider.
- Payments are required as advised by Directions CIM travel, if terms are not met or payments have not been received before the scheduled departure, or earlier if specified, we may cancel your reservation and retain your deposit.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel you’re booking within 7 days, the amount of your deposit, and or full payment will assess based on the airline fare conditions, hotel advice, or tour packaged booked on your behalf and will include a Directions Travel service fee. Refunds will not be paid on deposits, or non-refundable portions and cancellations fees amounting to all or part of the total price paid. Once you have departed, you cannot cancel or obtain a refund on any component of your booking.
- Changes: If you change your reservation, your documents will need to be re-quoted, re-issued, and a change fee is payable at the time of change including any cancellations / change fees imposed by suppliers for any component you cancel.
- Unforeseen: If there has been a change to any part of your reservation made by the supplier without advice, or warning, for example if an airline changes or cancels its scheduled flight, or your chosen accommodation is no longer available, we will notify you time permitted and offer you a suitable option in its place, availability and cost will be advised at this time.
- International Travel: Each passenger will be advised of visa requirements for entry of a country when required. Each passenger is responsible for their own passport, and to advise the consultant if their passport is other than an Australian passport. All passports must be current, requires at least 6 months validity at time of travel, and 2 blank pages. Each passenger is responsible for immigration requirements, quarantine, customs, health and other requires of countries to be visited and re-entry to Australia. Directions CIM Travel makes no representations as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may arise at any destination. Travel advice is available from the Australian Government at smarttraveller.gov.au.
- Limit of liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, Direction CIM Travel excludes all liability for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment. Our liability for a breach of conditions or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at our option to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Travel Insurance: Direction CIM Travel advise, and recommends that all passengers take out adequate travel insurance to cover cancellations, health requirements, luggage and valuables, etc.